How can I check my mobile recharge plan online?
With the advent of the internet, many things have changed in the world. One of the biggest changes that have made all of our lives smoother is recharging our mobile numbers online. Before the internet revolution, recharging a prepaid phone number was actually not that simple. Many of us have experienced the challenge of hopping from one store to another store to find that particular recharge amount coupon that we need. Once we get the coupon, we had to scratch it to get the code and recharge our phone. Also, we had no idea about all the available recharge plans. We had to believe whatever the storekeeper or store manager would tell us.
However, the present time is not the same anymore. With a good internet connection and a well-functioning smartphone, you can carry out online recharge without any problem. However, the only concern is choosing the right app or website. And as we talk about mobile recharge, nothing can beat the smoothness of Airtel.
The prepaid mobile service is one of the most successful services of the telecom giant. And as you want to check out the prepaid recharge plans, you can rely upon both the website as well as Airtel Thanks App.
Checking recharge plans through the Airtel website:
- Visit the website at https://www.airtel.in/prepaid-recharge/
- Login to the website by clicking on the Login icon of the Top Right corner of the screen
- You will be asked your mobile number and an OTP will be sent to your number
- Once you log in, you will be able to see your Airtel accounts and the current plan with balance
- You can also carry out recharge from this screen to renew your Airtel Prepaid plan
Checking recharge plans through Airtel Thanks App:
- Install the Airtel Thanks App on your smartphone from Google Play Store or iOS App Store
- Now you have to register to the App with your mobile number and the OTP that will be sent to that number
- Upon entering the App, you find the Dashboard at the top of the screen which will have details such as your account balance and the current plan
- You can also go to the “More” tab at the bottom right, click on “My Airtel” and choose “Manage Account”
- Your current account balance and active mobile plan can be accessed here
If you are choosing Airtel to carry out a mobile recharge online, you will not find any difficulty at all. To make things easier and quicker, you may install the Airtel Thanks App on your smartphone and enjoy the benefit of getting cashback on every recharge. And it is not only the Airtel number that you can recharge through this App; you can carry out the online recharge of number from other telecom operators as well.
Airtel Thanks App has proved to be a boon for many people who need to travel a lot and cannot spare time to sit at one place and do the recharge. They can recharge their prepaid number, DTH, and pay bills for postpaid numbers and broadband connection, through Airtel Thanks App. Therefore, you can say, Airtel and its Airtel Thanks App is a one-stop solution for various needs.