If you have tried fixing the error code [pii_email_4db8322de22af53a2bdc] on Microsoft Outlook but couldn’t make it happen, then read the information we give on this page. This issue has appeared worldwide in front of millions of users, so you are not alone if you get it.
The most important thing that you should do when this error appears on your screen is to close the application, take a minute break, and then reopen it.
The Most Common Outlook Error
Microsoft Outlook’s [pii_email_4db8322de22af53a2bdc] error code is reportedly creating issues while sending and receiving emails for users. Thousands of different Outlook patrons are experiencing this error while trying to access their email accounts. Have you also gone through the same issue? If yes, and you want to get rid of it, read this article’s suggestions provided by us.
Although Microsoft Outlook is a fluent email manager program, it may show a raised error when its installation gets damaged. Apart from the installation corruption, some other things can also awaken the [pii_email_4db8322de22af53a2bdc] error code, be it account login issues, duplicate account problems, and more.
There can be other reasons behind this error as well, like a dead internet connection, software problems in the device, temporary files, and all.
Gladly there are a few ways to solve this problem code effortlessly and we will explain these methods below.
Let’s get started…
What Causes [pii_email_4db8322de22af53a2bdc]?
The most probable cause of this blunder is the malfunction in the application installation. The installation can become corrupt due to some reasons, such as interfering with the program files in the system drive, changing advanced system settings, uninstalling and reinstalling drivers, and more.
Some other insignificant things can also bring this error on your computer screen while using Outlook like weak connectivity, incorrect system time, and others.
Now you know all the reasons that can trigger this problem, but that’s not enough to get rid of it. You have to follow the instructions that we are providing below.
Simple Tips to Fix [pii_email_4db8322de22af53a2bdc]
1. Configure System Time
Incorrectly set time will prevent Outlook from using the correct internet time zone, and it won’t be able to collect and send data online. Consequently, you will get this error code whenever sending or receiving emails using this application. So the very first approach you should try is checking your computer time and fixing it if is incorrect. Here is how you set the time on your computer:
- Look at your system clock situated in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Right-click on it and select the adjust time option.
- A new window will appear on your screen to configure the clock.
- Please carefully see whether the time and the time zone are correct.
- If you think there is something wrong with the time or the zone, quickly click on Change system time and zone.
- Select the date and time zone as per your region.
- Click Apply and close the window and all other applications.
- Please reboot your computer once to make changes.
You have fixed the system clock, so the error code [pii_email_4db8322de22af53a2bdc] may be resolved. Now, open the application once again and try to access your emails.
2. Restore to a Previous Date
This is one of the most influencing solutions to fix email problems on a Windows-based laptop or desktop. Here is how you restore your device software to a previous point:
- First of all, close all other applications and processes on your computer.
- Now navigate to the start menu and find the system restore option by searching for it.
- Open the system restore feature and click on the system restore option.
- Find and click on the option that says restore to an earlier state.
- Select a previous date and click the restore button to initiate the process.
- Hold on and let the process finish.
- Restart your device and see if Outlook is working fine now.
3. Fix [pii_email_4db8322de22af53a2bdc] by Deleting Temporary Data
Temporary files may also affect the installed programs on your computer. When a temporary file linked to Outlook becomes corrupt or missing, you may experience the error, pii_email_4db8322de22af53a2bdc.
Users can terminate this blunder by deleting all temporary files and restarting the device. When you do this your computer will automatically rebuild all temporary files that were corrupted.
You can also remove all temporary data from your device using these steps:
- Search for %temp% inside the start menu search bar.
- Then locate and select the temp folder from the results.
- Now you will get all temporary files on a screen.
- To delete all of these temporary items from your system, press the control + A keys on your keyboard. Then hit the shift + delete buttons.
- You have successfully deleted all files for restart your computer and check if the problem persists.
4. Repair the Installation Folder
You can easily patch the [pii_email_4db8322de22af53a2bdc] error on Outlook using the below instructions:
- Open the control panel app on your laptop or desktop.
- Navigate to programs and features.
- Select uninstall a program from the given options.
- Right-click the Microsoft Office icon.
- Click on the repair option.
- Follow the on-screen suggestions and finish the repair process.
- The Outlook application is now repaired completely and you can use it without any issues.
5. Look For Dubious E-mails
The Outlook send-out obtain mistake can additionally take place because of some questionable emails that went down right into your inbox. So getting rid of those questionable spam e-mails can aid you to repair Outlook send-out obtaining mistakes that quit you from sending out or getting e-mails.
6. Remedy the Outlook Email Setups
You need to confirm your Outlook e-mail setups if the above approaches really did not deal with Outlook sending out obtain mistakes. Poorly set up Outlook e-mail setups can make your Outlook toss this mistake 0x80040610.
- Open Up Outlook as well as Click Data
- Click Account Setup -> Account Setups
- Under the Account Setup home window, click Adjustment
- Currently, click Even More Setups and also choose Outgoing Web server
- Click the checkbox beside My outward bound web server (SMTP) needs verification
- Likewise, choose the checkbox beside Go to an inbound web server prior to sending out mail.
If you are able to send out e-mails, reactivate Outlook as well as see. Relocate to the following technique if you are still encountering Outlook Send out Obtain mistake.
7. Clear Outbox as well as Adjustment Web Server Break
The web server break period is 1 minute by default in Outlook. The default web server timeout will certainly be inadequate when you attempt to send out e-mails with accessories of huge dimensions. This leaves your e-mails embedded in the outbox. For this reason, getting rid of the outbox as well as enhancing the Web server timeout period can assist to repair Outlook send-out obtain mistakes.
To transform Outlook web server timeout, adhere to the actions listed below:
- Begin Outlook as well as click Data
- Follow this course: Account Setups -> Account Setups -> Adjustment -> Even More Setups -> Advanced
- Under Advanced, boost the Web server Timeouts slider based on your requirement.
This will certainly enable Outlook to send out or obtain e-mails of plus size. Attempt to begin Outlook in a risk-free setting if you are still encountering the Outlook Send Out Obtain mistake. Examine this write-up to recognize exactly how to deal with can not begin Microsoft Outlook mistakes if you have a problem beginning MS Outlook.
8. Run Outlook in Safe Setting
Running Outlook in a Safe setting is the following technique to deal with Outlook mistake 0x80040610.
To introduce Outlook in a secure setting simply kind Outlook.exe/ secure in the search box and also Get in.
Attempt sending out e-mails after releasing Outlook in a risk-free setting. It can be a broken or corrupt PST data triggering this mistake if this does not repair Outlook sends out get a mistake.
Hopefully, the solutions you so in this article were effective and informative. We are glad to see you on our website.