What strategy should be adopted to attempt the descriptive paper in ACC exam?
The ACC examination is undoubtedly one of the most challenging examinations and has huge demand. Every year, this examination is conducted for aspiring candidates who look forward to serving the nation as a military personnel. Moreover, this job is undoubtedly prestigious and offers a better salary option. Not just for the graduates but fresher’s can apply as well.
It is one of the lucrative employment opportunities, which makes it one of the most-demanding jobs across the country. You need to keep in mind that the selection process of the examination is quite tough. Therefore, if you want your selection procedure to be prompt, you have to prepare for the objective and descriptive examination.
None of the examination parts can be ignored. Hence, if you need proper guidance, then you can take assistance from here. The first thing that you have to understand is the ACC examination pattern.
Syllabus for the ACC written examination
The syllabus that you will get for the ACC examination is quite simple, which you can prepare in no time. Normally, the question paper for the ACC written examination is divided in four different sections.
- General mental ability
- Current general awareness
- Interactive communication English
- Academic content test
You have to cover all these subjects as far as the written examination is concerned. The syllabus for the examination includes reasoning ability, non-verbal reasoning, and the numerical ability for general mental ability. You have to focus on other important topics like the latest current affairs, religions, sports, economy, Indian constitution, geography, economy, awards, and much more for current general awareness.
Next comes the interactive communication English. Here you will get two sections, in one section, you will get objective type questions, and the second section will cover all the descriptive questions. For the first section, you have to cover sections like sentence improvement, reading comprehension, antonyms, sentence-jumble, cloze test, spot the error, etc.
You have to appear for the academic content test as per ACC exam syllabus where you have to cover topics like humanities, mathematics, and general science.
Written test preparation
If you want to prepare for the written test, it is essential to find out about the syllabus along with the exam pattern. You might think that the entire examination is quite broad and is tough to cover the entire syllabus in one go; however, it is not true. Make sure to make a good study plan and balance enough time for every subject. Besides, the competitive examination requires dedication and passion for your studies.
- Design a proper study plan for every subject with BYJU’s Exam Prep.
- Give enough timing for every subject
- After all, the English portion is one of the easiest ones; therefore, you can always score better in this section.
- Also, one thing that you need to need to keep in mind is that your preparation for English should be better than other subjects.
- Make sure that you are regularly reading the newspaper so that you can improve your current affairs.
- When practicing an essay or letter, it is better if you practice it without any timer. As a result, you will become an expert in completing the paper efficiently.
- For the descriptive paper, you have to write on any topic. Hence, you have to keep a check the latest happening throughout the country. Taking debates with your friend is also a good idea if you want to know about current affairs.
- You will come across some online applications that you can download to read about the current affairs.
Hence, these are some of the ways by which you can clear the descriptive paper of the ACC examination.