[pii_email_21c137e6a0408e619c6c] is a technical problem code on Microsoft that happens due to bad system files and corrupt installation. In some circumstances, this error may also appear if you change the settings in a wrong manner.
Microsoft Outlook has been serving millions of people around the world and helping them to manage their email accounts. It is also a good data manager application for any working professional. It is a subsidiary application of Microsoft office. Even though the application is accident in terms of features, it sometimes display error codes, preventing users from obtaining their crucial emails. We have heard too many complaints regarding the [pii_email_21c137e6a0408e619c6c] glitch, so we will help you resolve it via some easy steps in this article.
What are the causes of [pii_email_21c137e6a0408e619c6c]?
The main causes of [pii_email_21c137e6a0408e619c6c] are outdated application or system files, missing drivers, and installation glitches. But it seems missing system files is the main reason of this error. We will show you how to deal with these situations and repair Outlook. So please stay tuned and keep reading.
Easy fixes for Error [pii_email_21c137e6a0408e619c6c]
1. Repair the installation
We will start with the most easiest and effective method, repairing the app using the Control Panel. This is how you repair your application whenever you notice this error:
- First, find and open the control panel on your computer using the start menu.
- Once you open it, please go to Programs and Features.
- Now you can find Microsoft Office in the list of installed programs.
- Make a right click on its icon and select the Repair option.
- Now carefully obey the tips on your screen to patch up the program.
- Follow everything the on-screen tips suggest.
Once you have finished Outlook’s repair, the error code [pii_email_21c137e6a0408e619c6c] will go away. In case this method doesn’t perform well on your computer, please use the second method instead.
2. Fix Corrupt or Lost Files
If any files linked to Outlook are missing or corrupted, they will affect your email management. These lost or damaged files can also trigger errors. So rebuilding them can be a reasonable solution in this technical glitch code.
You can patch all affected files using this procedure:
- First and foremost, find your way to the command prompt on your Windows-based computer.
- As you open the command prompt application, please maximize it.
- Then enter the below command:
- DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
- Once you enter this command, please strike the enter button on system keyboard.
- This will initiate the operation of repairing files on Windows 10.
As the system files restore to their original state, it will remove this problem code, exactly what you want.
3. Installing Outlook Newest Edition to Fix [pii_email_21c137e6a0408e619c6c]
Outlook’s latest edition will definitely help you get rid of this error. The latest version will replace all existing installation files of this program on your computer. The update process is very simple and straightforward.
You can use the below guidelines to fix the ongoing issue:
- Open the outlook application and navigate to its about section.
- Scroll down on Outlook and find the option that says ‘Version.’
- Please select the Version and click on Update.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the update process.
- Now restart your device and check if you are still getting the [pii_email_21c137e6a0408e619c6c] bug.
- Hopefully, you will no longer get this issue on your computer.
We have helped thousands of different customers around the world to use their devices without getting any frustrating errors. We have a specialized team for troubleshooting computer errors and we regularly update error resolving guides on this website. To keep your device error free and efficient, you can save our website in your bookmark. We will be happy to serve you once more.